captain america catching fire disney doctor who elementary friends hannibal harry potter house how i met your mother inception iron man les miserables lord of the rings marvel merlin mockingjay my little pony once upon a time psych queer as folk rent secret diary of a call girl sherlock sherlock holmes sherlock holmes canon supernatural teen wolf the amazing spiderman the avengers the big bang theory the fault in our stars the hobbit the hunger games the hunger games series the l word the perks of being a wallflower the walking dead third star thor torchwood true blood
andrew garfield andrew scott barack obama benedict cumberbatch billie piper bradley james colin morgan danielle jonas danneel harris david burtka david tennant ellen degeneres emma stone emma watson genevieve padalecki jared padalecki jennifer lawrence jensen ackles jj ackles joe jonas john barrowman john green jon stewart jonas brothers joseph gordon-levitt karen gillan kevin jonas maison collins mark sheppard matt cohen matt smith misha collins neil patrick harris nick jonas one direction robert downey jr scott gill sebastian roche stephen colbert tom hiddleston victoria vantoch west collins
"What is this tweeting you speak of?" [x]
hmm let’s go through this one by one boys and girls
- "the joke about misha was not transphobic." you are not trans so you don’t get to decide what’s transphobic?? woW??? (also my favorite bit is "it was not taken this way by misha who is a GOOD FRIEND!!!! of mine" yes because i’m sure you two are so close that you have a hive mind and know exactly what his internal reaction was)
- "If you want a show about relationships, or about women, complex, self-actualized female characters—" DO YOU EVEN HEAR YOURSELF
- "the show is a show about men. If you don’t like that, watch another show." thank you for teaching me that i should be COMPLETLEY COMPLACENT in women being murdered, objectified, or trivialized on a show which IS STILL ON FUCKING AIR because of its women fandom. SPECTACULAR.
- “You can criticize the show, and you can criticize me, as is your right, of course. I can take it. Go nuts.” obviously you can’t take it or you wouldn’t have spawned this defensive manifesto in the first place
- “In art, as in America, everyone is entitled to be wrong.” pot. kettle.
I got a hell of a lot more running through me than demon juice. [x]
Girl: *talks about how pretty Jensen is*
Jensen: Misha, I appreciate you screening everyone who comes through here today.
A fan asked the cast a question about live tweeting episodes of Supernatural [x]
"there’s been a lot of great moments over the last nine years"
jensen says as he stares at misha
warm the cockles of my heart?